Safe Environments is a multi-specialist consultancy operating in the building, construction and property management industries.
Established in 2006 by Carl Strautins, Safe Environments provides a number of services for clients Australia-wide, including slip testing, asbestos and hazardous materials testing, expert risk assessments and advice across a range of occupational health and safety services.
Our team of experts specialise in hazardous building materials, ergonomics, occupational hygiene and workplace health and safety. We pride ourselves in delivering innovative and pragmatic solutions to ensure our clients’ safety and compliance.
A range of the services and testing provided by Safe Environments includes:
- Occupational hygiene consulting
- Noise surveys and contour mapping
- Slip resistance testing and consulting
- Indoor air quality and confined spaces
- Mobile audiometric and spirometry testing
- Dust and chemical air testing and monitoring
- Asbestos and hazardous materials inspections
- Ceramic tile, pavers and natural stone testing and consulting
- Property safety risk inspections and OHS compliance audits
- Respiratory protective equipment and personal hearing protection (fit checks)
- Asbestos fibre identification (asbestos testing) and fibre counting (air monitoring)